Technical Services Coordinator
El Segundo, California
This position is responsible for coordinating and assisting with quality assurance activities within and outside the company. The coordinator assists with a wide variety of quality assurance department functions.
- Supports a variety of activities involved in product sampling and maintaining sampling supplies. This includes tasks such as ordering, picking up, shipping, receiving, storage, maintenance and disposal.
- Assists with the administrating of customer web-based platforms.
- Utilizes ABS system to gather information, create reports, and support QA functions.
- Assists with complaints and their resolution.
- Assists with and performs product inspections for a variety of frozen and refrigerated seafood products.as assigned.
- Drafts and submits inspection reports.
- Performs other similar and/or related duties as assigned.
- Prepares a variety of Technical Services and Quality Assurance reports.
- Interacts and communicates with other departments, customers, and international suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, accounting field preferred.
- At least three years of related job experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Very good working knowledge of the ABS system.
- Excellent working knowledge of COSFF internal functions and personnel.
- Good professional presence and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a California Driver’s License with less than 3 points.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Background in seafood products preferred.
- Familiarity with USDC inspection methodology preferred.
- Familiarity with HACCP, GMP and SSOP documents and processes preferred.
Submit a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.