- 1 (64 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon, drained
- 1 (28 oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups diced red onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt or to taste
- 1 large head lettuce (any kind) torn
- Toss the salmon, cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, and red onion together in a bowl.
- Whisk the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt together in a small bowl until well blended; drizzle over the salmon mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator 4-8 hours or overnight.
- Put the salad greens in a salad bowl and top with the chilled salmon mixture to serve.
Try this recipe for...
This salmon mixture makes a great pasta salad as well. Serve over tri-color spiral pasta for fantastic presentation and flavor!
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 198; Calories from Fat 63; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 18g; Fiber 6g; Sugars 3g; Protein 15g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 457mg; Vitamin A 34%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 8%; Iron 38%