- 1 9” prepared deep pie crust
- 10 oz Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless
- 1 tbsp dried bread crumbs, nely ground
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2/3 cup fresh red peppers, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh green onion, thin-sliced
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp reserved salmon liquid
- 6 fresh eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Prick pie crust with fork and bake at 425°F for 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Drain salmon and reserve liquid. Chop salmon, toss with bread crumbs and Parmesan.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan, medium heat. Add peppers and onions. Cook until onions are translucent. Add Old Bay® Seasoning and hot sauce; toss with reserved salmon liquid. Simmer until liquid is reduced by 90%.
- Blend eggs and milk. Add cheese and parsley to the egg mixture. Blend in cooked vegetables and salmon/bread crumb mixture.
- Pour into pie crust and place in 350°F oven for 35 minutes or until done.
Try this recipe for...
Try this recipe for: Room Service, Buffet, Traditional Tray Service, Retail/Cafe, Catering, Mechanical Soft Diet
Calories 300 Fat 19g Protein 17g Carbs 14g Sodium 420mg Sugar 2g