Scrumptious tuna salad filled with avocado chunks, tomatoes, and onions served over fresh lettuce leaves in a lemony mustard dressing.
Avocado Tuna Salad
1 Avocado, halved
3 Tablespoons Imitation mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon Dry mustard
3 drops Bottles hot pepper sauce
1/2 cup Chopped tomato
2 Tablespoons Finely chopped onion
5 oz. Chunk Light Tuna - 50% Less Salt
8 Tomato slices
1. In medium-size bowl mash half the avocado.
2. Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and pepper sauce.
3. Blend thoroughly.
4. Chop remaining avocado half into small pieces.
5. Fold into mayonnaise mixture along with tomato, onion and tuna.
6. For each serving, arrange 2 tomato slices on lettuce leaves.
7. Top with salad.