- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 2 cups chopped purple cabbage
- 1 cup chopped red kale
- 1 cup diced Crimean mushrooms
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup Edamame beans
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame dressing
- 1 (2.5 ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Sriracha Salmon Pouch
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, purple cabbage, kale, and mushrooms.
- Add the carrots and edamame beans to the bowl and toss with the dressing; mix until all of the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Divide the salad evenly between two serving plates. Top each salad with 1/2 of the salmon, and sprinkle with 1/2 of the black sesame seeds.
In this recipe
Calories 280 Fat 13g Protein 18g Carbs 27g Sodium 450mg Sugar 10g