- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and coarsely mashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper strips, fresh or jarred
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 8 slices hearty multi-grain bread
- 8 slices tomato slices
- 8 slices red onions
- In medium bowl, combine avocado, lime juice, red pepper strips, parsley, garlic salt and pepper.
- Gently flake and fold in tuna.
- Fill each sandwich with 2 slices tomato, 1/4 avocado filling and 2 slices red onion.
- Serve immediately.
In this Recipe
Mermaid's Magic Touch
This mixture can also be served on top of leafy greens for the perfect salad!
Serving Size 1 sandwich; Calories 370; Calories from Fat 160; Saturated Fat 2.5; Carbohydrates 41.1; Fiber 14.2; Sugars 9.6; Protein 16.4; Cholesterol 12.5; Sodium 636; Vitamin A 29%; Vitamin C 57%; Calcium 33%; Iron 17%;