- 1 pound linguine noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small diced onion
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 3 (6 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Minced or Chopped Clams, with juice
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, heat water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt butter and olive oil in a pan and sauté onion, garlic, and add red pepper flakes.
- Add lemon juice, oregano, basil, and Old Bay® Seasoning, stirring for two minutes.
- Add clams with juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and place in serving dish.
- Cover pasta with clam sauce, stir well and top with cheese.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
For a healthier alternative, try using whole grain linguine!
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 460; Calories from Fat 135; Saturated Fat 5g; Carbohydrates 64g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 3g; Protein 19g; Cholesterol 37mg; Sodium 620mg; Vitamin A 7%; Vitamin C 3%; Calcium 6%; Iron 18%