- 2 (6 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Fancy Crabmeat, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (white, red or green)
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, as desired
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 (5 oz) package European salad greens
- In a large bowl, toss together crabmeat, onion and red bell pepper; set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, orange marmalade, allspice, salt and pepper; blend well.
- Gently add to crab mixture; blend well.
- Gently fold in avocado, mango and almonds.
- Serve over crisp salad greens.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try wrapping this mixture up in a whole wheat tortilla for a meal on the go!
Serving Size 1; Calories 292; Calories from Fat 163; Saturated Fat 2.5; Carbohydrates 25; Fiber 4.5; Sugars 19; Protein 14; Cholesterol 76; Sodium 661; Vitamin A 52%; Vitamin C 46%; Calcium 10%; Iron 8%;