- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Pinch ground coriander
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
- 2 (3 ounce) Chicken of the Sea® Tilapia in Yellow Curry Sauce pouches
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup frozen brown rice, cooked according to package directions
- Place olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add curry powder, coriander and red pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and tilapia, stir gently to combine; cook just until spinach begins to wilt. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over brown rice.
Add a little twist
Semi-pearled farro cooks faster than regular farro; it takes just 10 minutes. If you can’t find it in your grocery store you can always make regular farro, which takes 30 minutes.
Calories 290 Fat 9g Protein 18g Carbs 37g Sodium 840mg Sugar 6g