- 6 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1/2 cup washed, fresh sugar snap peas
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1/3 cup teardrop yellow or red tomatoes
- 1/3 cup celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup wedge sliced red onions
- 1 (3 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon, flaked into bite-size pieces
- Summer Dill Dressing (see recipe below) or favorite dressing
Summer Dill Dressing
- 1/3 cup seasoned gluten free rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh shallots or onion
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Arrange salad greens onto two dinner plates.
- Top greens with snap peas, radishes, tomatoes, celery and onions.
- Evenly divide smoked salmon over salads.
- Drizzle salad with desired amount of Summer Dill dressing.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this delicious salad with Chicken of the Sea® Tuna as well!
Serving Size 1/2 of salad recipe and 2 tablespoons Summer Dill Dressing; Calories 240; Calories from Fat 120; Saturated Fat 2; Carbohydrates 17; Fiber 6; Sugars 9; Protein 15; Cholesterol 25; Sodium 740; Vitamin A 100%; Vitamin C 80%; Calcium 15%; Iron 20%;