- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup thick barbecue sauce
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 4 slices cheese, if desired
- 4 hamburger buns or rolls
- Drain salmon thoroughly, squeezing out excess moisture.
- In bowl, flake salmon with fork.
- Add egg, onion, barbecue sauce and bread crumbs.
- Blend thoroughly until mixture is almost smooth.
- Divide and form mixture into 4 patties.
- Place on spray-coated or oiled pre-heated grill or broiler pan about 4 to 5 inches from flame.
- Cook patties about 4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned, turning gently.
- Add cheese slices, if desired.
- Serve on buns or rolls.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Teriyaki sauce, thick'n'chunky salsa, chile sauce, or seafood cocktail sauce may be substituted for barbecue sauce.
Serving Size 1 burger; Calories 440; Calories from Fat 99; Saturated Fat 4g; Carbohydrates 59g; Fiber 2g; Sugars 14g; Protein 24g; Cholesterol 89mg; Sodium 1005mg; Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 3%; Calcium 20%; Iron 9%