- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Sweet & Spicy Salmon, flaked with a fork
- 1 portobello mushroom, large
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small summer squash, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 4 whole grain tortillas
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 cups part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a 10 or 12-inch skillet, add the olive oil and sauté the vegetables over medium heat until softened, or about 5 minutes. Once the vegetables are cooked, transfer to a plate.
- Add a tortilla to the skillet and heat. Add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top of the tortilla, then 1/2 of the vegetables and 1 pouch of the salmon.
- Once the mozzarella cheese begins to melt, add 2 ounces goat cheese on top of the salmon and cover with a second tortilla.
- Cook until slightly crisp then flip to toast the other side.
- Repeat the above with the remaining ingredients.
- Let the quesadillas cool slightly and then cut into halves or quarters. Serve with your favorite condiments, like sour cream, salsa or guacamole.
In this recipe
Calories 550; Fat 33g; Protein 33g; Carbohydrates 30g; Sodium 1070mg; Sugar 9g