- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and minced (if you're a fan of spice add more)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Add to toasted bread for a sandwich, on a bed of lettuce as a salad topper or eat as is.
In this recipe
Serving Size 1/2 cup; Calories 176; Calories from Fat 72; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 6g; Fiber 1g; Sugars 2g; Protein 20g; Cholesterol 37mg; Sodium 651mg; Vitamin A 5%; Vitamin C 49%; Calcium 3%; Iron 5%