- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (4 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Shrimp (any size shrimp), drained
- Couscous, cooked according to package directions (optional)
- In a small skillet, add the olive oil and heat the garlic over low heat for about 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and shrimp to the skillet and stir; cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with couscous (optional) or chill and serve cold.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Serve over couscous, brown rice or quinoa to switch it up!
Calories 110; Fat 4.5g; Carbohydrates 3g; Sugar 2g; Protein 15g; Sodium 600mg