- 1 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 2 (3.53 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Mackerel Fillet in Soybean Oil, drained
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat vegetable broth to a boil.
- Add basmati rice and olive oil, cook following package instructions.
- When rice is fully cooked, add red pepper, onion and parsley and stir well.
- Add mackerel fillets and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
In this recipe
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 368; Calories from Fat 45; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 63g; Fiber 2g; Sugars 3g; Protein 16g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 386mg; Vitamin A 28%; Vitamin C 49%; Calcium 5%; Iron 8%