- 2 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Sweet and Spicy Pink Salmon, flaked with a fork
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/2 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown or white rice
- In a medium bowl, combine the salmon, mandarins, broccoli slaw, bell pepper, onions, cilantro, almonds, and soy sauce.
- Divide the cooked rice between two serving bowls. Divide the salmon mixture in half and spoon over the rice.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
In this recipe
Calories 460; Fat 10g; Sodium 570mg; Carbohydrates 76g; Sugar 23g; Protein 21g