- 1 (16 oz) package penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile, combine salmon, chickpeas, tomatoes, zucchini, and olives in large skillet.
- Cook and bring to a boil; stir constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture over hot cooked pasta.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this Mediterranean favorite with Chicken of the Sea® Tuna. It’s just as easy and tasty!
Serving Size 1/4 of recipe; Calories 680; Calories from Fat 70; Saturated Fat 3.5; Carbohydrates 118; Fiber 9; Sugars 7; Protein 35; Cholesterol 25; Sodium 1320; Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 25%; Iron 40%;