- 1 (8 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Whole Oysters
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 2 cups corn bread stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup hot chicken broth
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Drain and reserve liquid from oysters; chop oysters and set aside.
- In large bowl gradually add reserved oyster liquid and broth to stuffing(s), chopped oysters, celery and onion.
- Gently stir to moisten all ingredients.
- Place stuffing in greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake covered for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Add some fresh minced garlic and chopped pecans for a bit more flavor and crunch!
Serving Size 1/2 cup; Calories 318; Calories from Fat 36; Saturated Fat .05; Carbohydrates 57; Fiber 3.5; Sugars 3.5; Protein 12; Cholesterol 18; Sodium 1270; Vitamin A 3%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 31%;