- 4 large egg whites, beaten
- 2 (3 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Tilapia in Santa Fe Sauce, broken into pieces
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup black beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 whole wheat tortillas, warmed (optional)
- Spray a small skillet or omelet pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring constantly, until about half cooked.
- Add tilapia, tomato and black beans. Cook, stirring constantly until egg has just set.
- Stir in cheese and spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand until cheese has melted, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately with tortillas.
Add a little twist
Wrap this scramble in a flour tortilla for an on-the-go burrito.
Calories 570 Fat 25g Protein 65g Carbs 21g Sodium 1530 mg Sugar 5g