- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corn chips, crushed
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 large leafy green lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- In bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa until light and fluffy.
- Stir in salmon, cheese and corn chips.
- Spread 1/4 of the filling to within ½ inch of edge of each tortilla.
- Arrange one lettuce leaf over filling.
- Roll up each tortilla.
- Wrap tortilla rolls in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 1 to 3 hours.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, trim ends from rolls and cut rolls into 3 to 4 slices per serving.
- Serve with additional salsa if desired.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Substitute approximately 2 (5 oz) cans drained Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon for 1 pouch.
Serving Size 1/4 of recipe; Calories 526; Calories from Fat 319; Saturated Fat 22; Carbohydrates 27; Fiber 1.5; Sugars 3.5; Protein 24; Cholesterol 109; Sodium 937; Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 3%; Calcium 31%; Iron 14%;