- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 (3 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Tilapia in Marinara Sauce, broken into pieces
- 1 head cauliflower or 1 (12 ounce) bag cauliflower florets
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Place 2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add olives, capers, raisins and mint and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Add vinegar and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in tilapia; season with salt and pepper. Cool to room temperature before serving.
- Meanwhile, break cauliflower into 1 inch pieces and chop coarsely (alternatively, pulse in a food processor until coarsely chopped). Spread on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with remaining olive oil, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To serve, spoon tilapia mixture over cauliflower rice and serve immediately.
Add a little twist
The best way to serve this dish is to spoon the room-temperature stemperata mixture over hot cauliflower straight from the oven. Stemperata can be made a day ahead of time; make the cauliflower rice right before serving.
Calories 180 Fat 10g Protein 10g Carbs 15g Sodium 800mg Sugar 8g