- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light or Chunk White Tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese (substitute your favorite cheese)
- 8 slices potato bread
- Mix tuna with mayonnaise.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread on open skillet butter-side on the pan.
- Top bread with tuna/mayo mixture.
- Layer 2-4 slices of avocado.
- Place Cheddar cheese on top of avocado.
- Top sandwich with other slice of bread, butter side facing up.
- Once bottom of bread is a crispy golden brown, flip to toast the other side.
- The cheese will melt during the heating.