- 1 cup instant brown rice (substitute white rice if you prefer)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Cook rice following package instructions.
- For an on-the-go meal, follow microwave instructions.
- In a bowl, top cooked rice with tuna including the oil in the can.
- Pour soy sauce on top.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try serving this dish over quinoa as a tasty alternative.
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 438; Calories from Fat 63; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 72g; Fiber 4g; Sugars 0g; Protein 22g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 905mg; Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 7%