Associate Brand Marketing Manager
El Segundo, California
The Associate Brand Manager will contribute to the design and implementation of comprehensive category product/business strategies across business channels, as well as day-to-day management of the base business, to meet volume and profit goals. This includes analyzing business trends to identify potential strategies pertaining to pricing, sales, competition, consumer and product trends, initiating recommendations and recommending marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will bring proven experience within the consumer products industry.
Associate Brand Manager
• Conduct daily analysis and provide recommendations on brand performance in the areas of sales, budgets, engagement and other key business drivers
• Analyze and define the market for division products growth within the assigned product market segment. Maintain analytics on the total market, company market share, competitor market share, and available market share by products market.
• Provide the data to prepare, update, and control forecasts covering projected new-business sales, campaign activities and day-to-day business.
• Execute business plans and action plans for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules, and action assignments.
• Regularly provide analysis on market trends and competitive products to provide input and guidance on product features, pricing & marketing strategies, gap analysis and product enhancement strategies.
• Manage the Advertising and Promotions budget for the brand team.
• Assist in preparation of brand reviews to internal management and sales presentations to major customers.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in CPG brand/product management, consulting, business analytics, and/or financial related positions
• Strong leadership
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Formal presentation skills
• Strong organization and planning
• Persuasiveness: pro-activity and foresight to point out opportunities and risks to the business
• Working knowledge of Nielsen or IRI software and syndicated data analysis.
• Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint Microsoft applications.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. • Ability to deliver positive results in a team working environment with a diverse group of internal and external customers
Submit a copy of your resume to: Kevin Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.