Customer Service Manager
El Segundo, California
Manages a staff of customer service representatives and ensures that customer orders/requests are fulfilled. Responsible for designing and implementing improved processes and operational policies.
- Experience working with/supporting large vendors and customers (Walmart/Costco, etc) is a must.
- Oversee and manage tasks and activities of Customer Service Representatives ensuring timely and accurate processing of orders, information, and related requests.
- Analyze reports of findings and provides recommendations or direction to resolve issues related to inventory, order fulfillment, pricing discrepancies and invoice accuracy.
- Develop and implement methods/procedures for monitoring work activities with an emphasis on ensuring the appropriate communication with key stakeholders throughout the process.
- Oversee the set-up of new accounts and maintenance of customer account information within Oracle, as needed.
- Develop department standard operating procedures
Requirements: • Bachelor's degree in business or related field • 3-5 years in Customer Service • Experience in multiple ERP systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, etc.) • Takes initiative, works independently with minimal supervision while exercising good business judgment. • Demonstrate ability to analyze information and make sound decisions with minimal data • Good organizational skills with the ability to plan, organize, prioritize, multi-task and use time effectively. Demonstrate attention to detail. • Excellent written and verbal skills. Communicates effectively and interacts professionally with customers, co-workers and management.
Preferences • Experience with end to end supply chain, trade spending, product distribution and billing systems. • Familiarity with the accounts receivable deduction process • Prior Consumer Products and Food Service experience servicing sales and operations. • Knowledge of non-perishable distributive products • Demonstrated ability to lead projects and improve processes.
Work Requirements & Conditions • Must be able to sit and/or stand in a normal office setting for long periods of time. • Able to work on a computer for extended periods of time (8+ hours).
Submit a copy of your resume to: COS.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.