Customer Service Representative
El Segundo, California
Control and monitor all order fulfillment activities from time of order receipt through order confirmation. Proactively manage the processing of orders to ensure customer satisfaction, meeting or exceeding customer expectations, while maximizing cost efficiency for the company. Communicate with the customer(s) to arrive at mutually acceptable solutions when order exceptions occur.
- Process incoming phone calls, mail, faxes and Outlook
- Convert PO's received through EDI, faxed or emailed within 24hrs
- Reconcile all PO price discrepancies prior to entry
- Openly communicate with inventory ensuring fulfillment of all PO's when possible
- Provide support to all Regional Managers for PTP (Predictive Trade Promotion) when needed
- Verify shipping point, maximizing satisfactory service and effectiveness.
- Trace shipments with 3PL(Logistics)
- Collect documentation on PO's when changes occur encompassing shipment delays, product shortages and pricing
- Communicate all shipment delays and shortages to Regional Managers & Broker contacts
- Maintain an elevated level of customer satisfaction through effective follow-up activity
- Accurate and timely confirmation of customer orders once shipped
- Support the finance department to resolve deductions and invoice discrepancies.
- Job rotation collecting data from distribution centers daily
- Cross train for back up support
Submit a copy of your resume to: Kevin Klein at email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.