Lyons, Georgia - Canning Operation
Maintain the Plant in safe, normal operating condition. Electrical equipment to be maintained in safe optimum working conditions. Production down time due to electrical break downs minimized. Electrical work and machinery in compliance with relevant codes and regulations. Comply with company policies and safety procedures.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of all production machinery and systems.
- Ensure all work complies with all Company and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure timely completion of jobs.
- Inspect and test completed jobs for compliance to relevant codes and Plant Safety standards.
- Report to Supervisor for work schedules.
- Complete MP2 work orders assigned
- Complete all tasks listed
- Record all information
- Return completed work order to Supervisor
- Complete sanitation declarations when working on production equipment.
- Inform Supervisor on progress of jobs, and breakdowns status.
- Ensure electrical drawings are updated when necessary.
- Train staff as and when directed.
- Aids in ensuring correct and adequate parts are stocked for production equipment.
- Design install and commission electrical installations.
- Perform any other task as directed by the Supervisor.
- Comply with Company policies and safety requirements
- Able to read, write and speak English
- High School or equivalent experience
- Able to lift 60lbs
- Able to work any shift including overtime and/or weekends
- Minimum of 5 years industrial electrical experience, working with production machinery
- Must have sound knowledge of Allen-Bradley PLC’s and VFD’s
- POTENTIAL HAZARDS:
- Noise levels 5. Cuts
- Slip and fall 6. Handling Chemicals
- Electrocution 7. Running Machinery
- Arc Flash 8. Lifting heavy loads
REQUIRED PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- Hard Hat 5. Rubber Gloves
- Ear plugs 6. Voltage tester
- Rubber Boots 7. Lockout / Tagout
- Safety Glasses 8. Leather boots
REQUIRED SAFETY TRAINING: Frequency
- Hearing Conservation Program Annually
- Fire Safety Program Annually
- Emergency Evacuation Program Annually
- Hazcom M.S.D.S / Specific Chemicals Annually
- Personal Protective Equipment Program Annually
- Slips and Falls Prevention Program Annually
- Lock out / Tag out Annually
- Orientation Annually
- CPR Annually
REQUIRED TECHNICAL TRAINING:
JTA- Hire / Transfer / As Needed National electrical code review with emphasis on all relevant regulations
Basic computer skills, keyboard operation for PLC programming
Advance Allen-Bradley PLC programming
Allen Bradley Panel view and Omron NT operator terminal programming
Interested candidates may mail resumes to: Tri-Union Seafoods LLC dba Chicken of the Sea International, Attn. CL, Job #GM-0928, 9330 Scranton Road, Suite 500, San Diego, CA 92121. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.