Food Service Sr. Region Manager
El Segundo, California
To be the liaison between Chicken of the Sea Corporate, national chain accounts, brokers, distributors and customers in a specific geographic zone to ensure desired sales results by orchestration of business activity through written and verbal communication, market presence and sales direction to achieve annual sales volume objectives, maximizing the utilization of promotional funds, gaining and retaining key distribution points, gaining chain account and local operator approvals and meeting operational needs through accurately forecasting sales plans. The primary goal is to deliver Chicken of the Sea annual sales plan objectives by product, by customer, by broker market, by zone. Forecast planning tools and the use of PTP promotional system is instrumental to achieving desired results.
- Responsible for supporting the Central Zone Manager in all activities to achieve the annual sales and profit goals of the entire Central Zone.
- Responsible for the developing, establishing, achieving annual sales and profit goals by product, by customer, by broker market, in the region and ultimately in the Central Zone.
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and revising monthly sales activity by distribution center to meet region sales needs.
- Responsible for day to day national chain/broker account contact, conducting customer presentations, sales meetings, product cuttings and facilitating top to top contact in assigned region.
- Responsible for enforcing policy, recommending changes, managing through all aspects of broker changes within their assigned region.
- Responsible for direct communication to assigned key chain customer contacts.
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of all business reports.
- Responsible for developing and adhering to a purposeful travel schedule to maximize business activity and budgeted expenses.
- Responsible for maintaining office in an orderly and safe fashion.
- Achieve desired sales and profit results by insuring that the Annual Region sales plan, business objectives and goals are established, communicated and committed to prior to the beginning of each fiscal year.
- Accurate monthly forecasting will be achieved by region to minimize OOS conditions, reduce improper inventory holdings and decrease the risk of creating obsolete inventory issues.
- Insure promotional activity is a justifiable expense, properly planned and accounted for, reconciling deductions in a timely fashion.
- Monthly COR, Market Visit Prospect reports will be communicated timely and accurately to brokers and COS to assist in the sales management process.
- Office expenditures and travel budget are maintained to insure fiscal responsibility.
- Maintain competent staff in compliance with Company policies regarding personnel action/development, specifically including the EEO Policy.
- High School graduate required; College Degree preferred. Strong mathematical and communication skills
- 5-8 years in successful foodservice sales at manufacturer/broker level
- Knowledge of basic PC software systems
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.