El Segundo, California
The Program Manager is responsible for building the commercial capability of the organization through implementation of best-in-class work processes and developing individual/team expertise. This in turn is expected to deliver increased in market initiative success and sales growth through innovation, via fewer, bigger, better executed initiatives. This role is responsible for leading a multi-functional team and work in close collaboration with Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Planning, and Supply Chain.
- Manage commercialization of major projects (NPD, Commercial) across the stage-gate process (Concept, Feasibility, Development & Launch) with heavy focus on Development & Launch phases.
- Cross-functional collaboration and team leadership
- With Finance: on P&L development and Pricing, budget
- With Marketing: provide project budget management and reporting
- With Sales: provide inputs for Sell-Decks and distribution drives
- With R&D: provide product development guidance for US
- With Procurement and Supply Chain: on COGS and forecasting
- With QA/Regulatory
- Deliver Initiative Success. Clarify business objectives and expectations, Deliver Success Criteria. Focus on Business First, Project Second.
- Effectively frame & communicate issues to drive decision making demonstrating Courageous Leadership
- Guide initiative team to develop holistic SIMPL-based learning to deliver on-time Commercial, Technical & Market readiness. Initiate corrective action from in-market learnings.
- Build alignment with initiative stakeholders on all plans. Crisis-Like Collaboration
- Frame risks appropriately & Manage change. Smart Risk Taking
- Lead the integration of the multi-functional team and leverage the agile design of our innovation processes for breakthrough speed and productivity with quality execution.
- Build multi-functional innovation management capabilities.
- 5 years of CPG brand experience beyond shelf stable (frozen, perishable, preferred)
- Proven cross-functional team leadership to achieve results
- Branded innovation (new product) development experience, including familiarity with stage gate process
- P&L management/analysis experience
- Agency/supplier management experience
- Project management experience, including proficiency in MS Project, Clarizen, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office -- PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working/building relationships with external partners/vendors.
Submit a copy of your resume to: Kevin Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.