El Segundo, California
The Sales Coordinator will apply broad-based professional administrative support to sales representative by effectively managing all aspects of the position and performing diverse needed tasks effectively, efficiently and on time. Individual must possess a high level of initiative, be a self-starter, be able to receive direction and execute strongly against that direction, be well organized, highly motivated, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and produce excellent work product. Individual will interact with several people both internally within the company and externally outside of the company, including but not limited to company departments, customers and parties related to our business. Individual also needs to have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills as well as have the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Excellent communication, execution and high level of professionalism and confidentiality are crucial to this role.
- Assist with customer interface and day-to-day account/relationship management. Process sales orders as needed. Support to sales department as needed.
- Anticipate direct report(s) needs. Proactively bring together appropriate people and other resources to support the company and executive(s) in addressing issues.
- Provide project based support on a wide range of projects, from organizing complex projects to managing daily workflow.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and flow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare various sales and inventory reports and analyses reflecting progress and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Conduct research, develop content and create effective sales presentation and reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years executive administrative experience at an increasing levels of responsibility and/or complexity.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Mastery in MS Office products including Power Point, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal/written communication skills. · Basic math skills
Submit a copy of your resume to Kevin Klein at: email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.