Supply Chain Analyst
El Segundo, California
This position’s first assignment will be in the Customer Service department, where they will serve as a team lead, demonstrating best practices in service and customer communication. While a portion of the Analyst’s role will be entering orders, managing key accounts, and ensuring excellent service to top customers, the Analyst will also work closely with the Customer Service Manager on high level improvements for the department, including but not limited to on-time performance, case fill rate, service level agreements, and daily sales reports. The Supply Chain Analyst will ultimately receive an assignment in another area of the Supply Chain, determined by preference and suitability.
- Deploys and provides oversight of key performance indicators, including daily sales, on-time performance, open orders, and department efficiency.
- Ensures the attainment of customer delivery service targets. Proactively identifies and resolves potential issues concerning customer-facing issues.
- Responsible for key accounts, ensuring best in class service and communication.
- Collaborates with other departments, including Logistics, Integrated Business Planning, and Sales.
- Spearheads the clearing of pricing deductions and helps to implement policies to prevent future deductions.
- Analyzes ordering behavior to proactively manage inventory concerns.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to transportation lanes of concern and develop solutions.
- Enter EDI and manual orders for top customers, communicate shortages to Sales and customer, and develop “white glove” approach for top customers.
- Process returns as necessary.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering or related field.
- 0-4 years of Supply Chain experience.
- Good understanding of the Supply Chain - End to End
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, analyze data, and improve processes
- Critical Thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and organizational skills. Communicates effectively and interacts professionally with customers, co-workers and management.
- Takes initiative and work independently with minimal supervision while exercising good business judgment.
Submit a copy of your resume to: Kevin Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.