- 3 cups light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (64 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 21 celery ribs, diced
- 6 large apples, chopped
- 2 cups broken walnuts
- In small bowl blend mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon-pepper, thyme and salt.
- In separate bowl, combine salmon, celery, apple and walnuts.
- Stir dressing into salad.
Try this recipe for...
Try subbing Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon with Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crabmeat for a delicious twist!
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 282; Calories from Fat 189; Saturated Fat 3g; Carbohydrates 11g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 7g; Protein 14g; Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 589mg; Vitamin A 5%; Vitamin C 3%; Calcium 3%; Iron 5%