- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large pomegranate, peeled
- 4 ripe Anjou pears
- 4 large shallots
- 1 (66.5 oz) can of Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna
- Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Remove the stems from the arugula. Wash, dry and set aside.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and separate the berries. Cut the pears into thin slices. Slice the shallots into rings.
- Open the tuna and drain well. Add tuna to a large stainless bowl. Pull the tuna apart while leaving some larger chunks.
- Layer arugula, tuna, pears, shallots and pomegranate berries. Toss gently until all of the ingredients are mixed.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top, ensuring all ingredients are covered. Garnish with additional pomegranate berries.