- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced ginger
- 1 cup minced green onion
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1 cup finely diced, drained water chestnuts
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 48 oz Chicken of the Sea® Premium Wild-Caught Pink Salmon
- 36 leaves hydroponic Bibb/butter lettuce
- 6 tbsp duck sauce
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until well blended. Drain salmon and add in. Toss gently.
- For each order, place 3 small dishes on a serving plate. Place a lettuce leaf in each dish. Place a packed #30 scoop of the mixture onto each lettuce leaf.
- Garnish each order with 1⁄2 Tbsp of duck sauce. Serve with a bias-sliced green onion.
Try this recipe for...
Try this recipe for: Room Service, Buffet, Traditional Tray Service, Retail/Cafe, Catering
Serving Size 3 cups; Calories 170; Calories from Fat 60; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 13g; Fiber 2g; Sugars 6g; Protein 16g; Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 510mg; Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 20%; Iron 10%