- 64 oz Canned Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 6 lb Mashed potatoes, chilled
- 1 1/2 lb Fresh white bread, crusts removed and finely diced
- 2 c. Fresh chives, minced
- 1/4 c. Cajun seasoning blend
- 6 c. Fine bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 c. Olive oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Using a #12 scoop, portion out patties, pressing firmly together. Dust each side with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Cook patties on each side until golden brown (3-4 minutes per side), to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Serve with fresh vegetable slaw and garnish with lemon wedges, chives, cajun seasoning, and creamy horseradish.
Try this recipe for...
Room Service, Buffet, Traditional Tray Service, Retail/Cafe, Catering, Mechanical Soft Diet
Calories 250; Total Fat 6g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 440mg; Carbohydrates 34g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 2g; Protein 16g