- 1 large head iceberg lettuce or leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 large head romaine lettuce (torn) or fresh spinach
- 1 (66.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Albacore Tuna
- 1 1/2 lbs cheese (pick your favorite), cut into bite-size pieces
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 12 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 green OR red sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 6 cups croutons (optional)
- 3 cups salad dressing (pick your favorite)
- In a large bowl toss greens.
- Divide greens among salad bowls or plates.
- Arrange tuna, cheese, eggs, tomatoes, and sweet peppers on top of greens.
- If desired, sprinkle with croutons.
- Drizzle with some of the salad dressing.
Try this recipe for...
Surprise and delight your taste buds by adding Chicken of the Sea® Pacific Smoked Salmon!
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 453; Calories from Fat 261; Saturated Fat 9g; Carbohydrates 13g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 4g; Protein 35g; Cholesterol 151mg; Sodium 947mg; Vitamin A 205%; Vitamin C 74%; Calcium 27%; Iron 14%