- 16 Hard-boiled eggs (large) sliced in half
- 12 oz Canned Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Oil, drained
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard or horseradish mustard
- 2 tbsp sweet relish
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place egg yolks in mixing bowl; reserve whites. Lightly mash.
- Stir in all other ingredients.
- Portion 2 Tbsp of mixture into each hard-boiled egg white.
Try this recipe for...
Try this recipe for: Room Service, Buffet, Traditional Tray Service, Catering, Mechanical Soft Diet
Serving Size 2 egg halves; Calories 120; Calories from Fat 60; Saturated Fat 2g; Carbohydrates 2g; Fiber 0g; Sugars 1g; Protein 12g; Cholesterol 195mg; Sodium 200mg; Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%