- 1 (66.5 oz) can of Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 9 large lettuce leaves
- 9 submarine rolls
- 18 slices of red onion
- Drain the tune and gently flake the pieces in a large stainless bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, onion and celery.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside to chill.
- Clean and separate one head of green leaf lettuce.
- Split the sub roll 3/4 of the way.
- Place seven ounces of tuna salad on each sub.
- Top with lettuce and two half moons of red onion.
- Fold and serve!
Calories 480, Total Fat 15g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 1300mg, Carbohydrate 42g, Fiber 3g, Sugars 7g, Protein 44g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 10%, Iron 20%