- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 (5 oz) can Genova Solid Tuna in Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion
- 4 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 large orange or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Begin by adding one cup of quinoa and two cups of water into a sauce pan. Bring to boil over high heat. Cover and reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain tuna.
- Whisk in lemon juice, dijon mustard and a 1/4 cup of water.
- Add in the cooked quinoa and toss to combine.
- Stir in onion, celery and bell pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in parsley and mint. Serve immediately.
Calories 230, Total Fat 3.5g, Saturated Fat .5g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 350mg, Carbohydrate 36g, Fiber 6g, Sugars 4g, Protein 14g, Vitamin A 35%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%