- 35 oz Chicken of the Sea® Genova Yellofin Tuna in Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Tabasco® sauce
- 1 tsp Dried tarragon leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp reserved liquid
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh celery, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh green onion, thin-sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 12 New England-style hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp Old Bay® Seasoning
- Drain tuna and reserve liquid.
- Combine lemon juice, Tabasco®sauce, tarragon leaves, salt, white pepper, sugar, and reserved liquid. Blend until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add mayonnaise and blend until smooth. Fold in celery, green onion, parsley, and tuna.
- Spread 1 tsp of butter on each bun half. Toast until brown.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf on bun. Scoop tuna mixture onto each bun. Dust with a pinch of Old Bay® Seasoning.
- Serve with potato or corn chips, French fries, or hush puppies with a side of malt vinegar.
Try this recipe for...
Room Service, Buffet, Traditional Tray Service, Retail/Cafe, Grab’n’Go, Catering, Mechanical Soft Die
Serving Size 1 roll; Calories 230; Calories from Fat 150; Saturated Fat 6g; Carbohydrates 5g; Fiber 0g; Sugars 2g; Protein 16g; Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 690mg; Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 2%; Iron 4%