- 20 Refrigerated ready-made biscuits
- 12 oz Can Chicken of the Sea® chunk light tuna, drained
- ¼ c Onion, minced
- ¼ c Mayonnaise
- 2 oz Pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Form each biscuit into a flat oval, about 4” long.
- Place half the biscuits on an oiled baking tray.
- Stir together tuna, onion, mayonnaise, and cheese.Spread an equal amount of mixture on each biscuit.
- Top each with a remaining biscuit and use a fork to press edges together.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serving Size 82g; Calories 160; Total Fat 3.5g; Saturated Fat 1g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 530mg; Total Carbohydrate 20g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Total Sugars 2g; Protein 11g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 4% DV; Iron 6% DV; Potassium 2% DV