- 20 Refrigerated ready-made biscuits
- 12 oz Can Chicken of the Sea® chunk light tuna, drained
- ¼ c Onion, minced
- ¼ c Mayonnaise
- 2 oz Pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Form each biscuit into a flat oval, about 4” long.
- Place half the biscuits on an oiled baking tray.
- Stir together tuna, onion, mayonnaise, and cheese.Spread an equal amount of mixture on each biscuit.
- Top each with a remaining biscuit and use a fork to press edges together.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serving Size 133g; Calories 340; Calories from Fat 140; Saturated Fat 4.5g; Carbohydrates 39g; Fiber 1g; Sugars 7g; Protein 13g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 990mg; Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 10%; Iron 15%