- 1 (64 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups thick barbecue sauce
- 6 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 24 slices cheese, if desired
- 24 hamburger buns or rolls
- Drain salmon thoroughly, squeezing out excess moisture.
- In bowl, flake salmon with fork.
- Add egg, onion, barbecue sauce and bread crumbs.
- Blend thoroughly until mixture is almost smooth.
- Divide and form mixture into 4 patties.
- Place on spray-coated or oiled pre-heated grill or broiler pan about 4 to 5 inches from flame.
- Cook patties about 4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned, turning gently.
- Add cheese slices, if desired.
- Serve on buns or rolls.
Try this recipe for...
Teriyaki sauce, thick'n'chunky salsa, chile sauce, or seafood cocktail sauce may be substituted for barbecue sauce.
Serving Size 207g; Calories 470; Total Fat 14g; Saturated Fat 7g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 105mg; Sodium 990mg; Total Carbohydrate 50g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Total Sugars 12g; Protein 33g; Vitamin D 6% DV; Calcium 25% DV; Iron 15% DV; Potassium 6% DV