- 1 (43 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Light Tuna OR Chicken of the Sea® Premium White Albacore Tuna
- 2/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sake (Japanese wine)
- 1-2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- In bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sake and pepper flakes until well blended.
- Stir in peanuts, bell peppers and onions.
- Gently flake and fold in tuna.
- Mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Try this recipe for...
If desired, serve in lettuce cups or heat and serve with rice.
Serving Size 1/4 of recipe; Calories 108; Calories from Fat 22; Saturated Fat 0.2; Carbohydrates 3.7; Fiber 0.4; Sugars 2.7; Protein 17.2; Cholesterol 31.3; Sodium 707.2; Vitamin A 1%; Vitamin C 7%; Calcium 1%; Iron 1%;