- 5 (3 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Premium Wild-Caught Alaskan Smoked Salmon
- 1 1/8 c Unsalted butter (divided use)
- 6 Tbsp Fresh dill, minced (divided use)
- 4 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 24 slices Whole grain bread, lightly toasted
- 32 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized shell eggs
- 2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste (optional)
- 3 c Feta cheese, crumbled
- In food processor, combine salmon, 3/4 c butter, 4 Tbsp dill, and lemon juice. Process until smooth.Spread salmon butter over one side of each toasted bread slice, dividing equally.
- Arrange bread, butter side up, on baking sheet and place in 200°F oven, leaving door ajar.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, pepper, and salt (if used). In large non-stick skillet, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Just as eggs begin to set on bottom and sides, use spatula to gently fold cooked and uncooked portions together. Continue until eggs are combined but still runny. Add feta, stirring gently to incorporate. Remove from heat.
- Spoon equal portions of egg mixture over salmon butter and sprinkle each with 1/4 tsp fresh dill.Serve immediately.
Try this recipe for...
Try English muffins instead of toast for a change of pace.