- 2 Tbsp Vegetable or canola oil
- 2 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp Fresh minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 4 oz Basil stir-in paste
- 4 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized shell eggs
- 8 oz Cornbread, chopped
- 66.5 oz Canned Chicken of the Sea® ChunkLight Tuna in Water, drained and chopped
- 1/2 c Dried breadcrumbs
- Warm oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.Add garlic, ginger, and sugar. Sauté over medium heat until garlic is softened. Add the next five ingredients and continue to cook on medium heat, bringing to a low simmer for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mash eggs and cornbread together. Add the spice paste and combine thoroughly. Add tuna and breadcrumbs and blend together.
- Using a #60 scoop, form into round bites.Cook on a heated griddle treated with non-stick cooking spray until browned.Turn over to finish cooking through.
Try this recipe for...
Serve bites on small biscuits.
Calories 90 • Total Fat 2.5g • Protein 12g • Total Carb 4g • Sodium 120mg