- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 large bunch Italian flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, diced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup of diced Roma tomatoes
- 3/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 (4 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Tiny Shrimp, drained
- Garnish: 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, 1 (4 oz can) Chicken of the Sea® Tiny Shrimp, drained; 6 sprigs parsley
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- Cook quinoa to package instructions. Place on a sheet pan to cool.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to mix well.
- Combine and then gently fold the remaining salad ingredients together, except the shrimp.
- Add the chilled quinoa and tiny shrimp.
- Fold in the dressing. Season with salt as needed.
- Garnish with a half-cup of grape tomatoes, about six springs of parsley, and another 4 oz can of shrimp.
Calories 310, Total Fat 18g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 720mg, Carbohydrate 22g, Fiber 3g, Sugars 5g, Protein 15g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%