- 2 1/2 lb Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c Fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 c Fresh chives, minced
- 1 (40 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® boneless skinless salmon (divided use)
- 40 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized shell eggs
- 1 qt Milk, 2%
- 1 1/2 qt Seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 4 tsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Line a 1/2 sheet tray with a full sheet tray sized piece of parchment paper. Lightly coat the parchment with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix cheese, parsley, and chives; set aside. Drain, chop, and divide salmon into 4 equal portions and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and milk, then blend in breadcrumbs. Pour 1 qt of mixture onto the lined sheet tray.
- Bake at 425°F until the eggs are set, approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with cheese and herb mixture. Then sprinkle1 portion of salmon over cheese.Press lightly with the back of a spatula. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Using the excess parchment paper, lift the product from the sheet tray and transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut in half lengthwise, cutting through the parchment paper.
- Roll up each half into a roulade, starting with the excess parchment paper to form a tight spiral. Leave roulade wrapped in the parchment paper, cover, and chill. Remove parchment paper, trim the ends, and cut into 16 slices. Repeat preparation for each tray.
Try this recipe for...
Serve chilled, garnished with lemon wedges, and parsley sprigs.
Calories 350 • Total Fat 19g • Protein 28g • Total Carb 14g • Sodium 480mg