- 27 oz Broccoli chunks, fresh or frozen
- 40 oz Pouch Chicken of the Sea® pink salmon
- 29 oz Condensed cheese soup
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- ²⁄3 tsp Tarragon
- 1⁄3 tsp White pepper
- 2⁄3 c Bread crumbs
- 1⁄3 c Dried parsley flakes
- 1 Tbsp Smoked paprika
- Lightly steam broccoli; drain and arrange into oiled individual casserole dishes.
- Stir together salmon, soup, lemon juice, tarragon, and white pepper. Pour ¾ c mixture over broccoli for each casserole.
- Top with bread crumbs, sprinkle with parsley and paprika.
- Bake at 350°F until lightly browned.
- Serve with rice pilaf or couscous.
Serving Size 286g; Calories 250; Total Fat 6g; Saturated Fat 1.5g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 65mg; Sodium 1010mg; Total Carbohydrate 21g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Total Sugars 4g; Includes Added Sugars 0g; Protein 32g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 6% DV; Iron 6% DV; Potassium 10% DV