- 5 1/2 lb Mashed potatoes, chilled
- 4 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized shell eggs
- 1 (40 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® boneless skinless salmon, chopped fine
- 2 c Grated Parmesan cheese (divided use)
- 2 Tbsp Ground nutmeg
- 1/2 c Fresh minced chives
- 1 Tbsp Spanish paprika
- 144 (1.5-inch) Round pumpernickel slices, lightly toasted
- Combine potatoes, eggs, salmon, 1 1/2 cParmesan cheese, nutmeg, and chives; mix thoroughly.
- Place pumpernickel rounds on parchment lined sheet trays. Using a pastry bag with a large star tip, pipe a swirl of the mixture onto each round. Lightly dust swirls with paprika and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450°F until lightly browned and to an internal temp of 160°F.
Try this recipe for...
Top with sour cream and green onion.
Serving Size 152g; Calories 240; Total Fat 7g; Saturated Fat 2.5g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 650mg; Total Carbohydrate 26g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Total Sugars 2g; Includes Added Sugars 0g; Protein 15g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 8% DV; Iron 6% DV; Potassium 6% DV