- 2 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 4 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1 qt Vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- ¼ c Tamari sauce
- 1 qt Bok choy, chopped
- 8 oz Thin rice noodles, dry
- 20 oz Pouch Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon
- 12 Green onions, sliced
- In a soup pot, lightly sauté garlic and ginger in sesame oil.
- Add vegetable stock, oyster sauce, tamari sauce, bok choy, and thin rice noodles. Cook noodles in broth until tender.
- Stir in salmon, gently breaking it up. Heat through.
- Portion into soup bowls and garnish with green onions.
Serving Size 233g; Calories 210; Calories from Fat 45; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 26g; Fiber 1g; Sugars 3g; Protein 15g; Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 1040mg; Vitamin A 30%; Vitamin C 30%; Calcium 10%; Iron 8%