- 2 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 4 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1 qt Vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- ¼ c Tamari sauce
- 1 qt Bok choy, chopped
- 8 oz Thin rice noodles, dry
- 20 oz Pouch Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon
- 12 Green onions, sliced
- In a soup pot, lightly sauté garlic and ginger in sesame oil.
- Add vegetable stock, oyster sauce, tamari sauce, bok choy, and thin rice noodles. Cook noodles in broth until tender.
- Stir in salmon, gently breaking it up. Heat through.
- Portion into soup bowls and garnish with green onions.
Serving Size 249g; Calories 200; Total Fat 4g; Saturated Fat 0.5g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 810mg; Total Carbohydrate 25g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Total Sugars 2g; Includes Added Sugars 0g; Protein 16g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 4% DV; Iron 6% DV; Potassium 8% DV